You can place resmio’s booking widget “natively” on your Squarespace site so that your guests can book online without leaving your homepage. Just follow these steps:
1. In the edit mode of Squarespace, scroll to the desired position where you want to add the resmio widget. Then click on the “+” icon on the desired location.
2. A new window will open. Select here the option “Code”.
3. Switch to your resmio account if necessary in a new browser tab.
- Log in to your resmio account with your credentials
- Click on “Settings” (gear icon) in the access bar at the bottom
- Click on “Integration & connections” > “Booking widget & button” and scroll to the section “Online booking widget”
- Copy the widget code using the keyboard combination CTRL + C or by clicking the right mouse button > Copy
4. Back to Squarespace:
- Paste the link in the code block. Note: The mode here should be set to “HTML” and the display source code should be disabled (slider on the left).
- Confirm the changes by clicking on “Done” in the upper left part of the screen.
- It is best to test the integration right away on your published website.
Tipp: You can alternatively embed the reservation widget in “iFrame” format if you simply use the “Embed” block instead of the “Code” element. This alternative form of integration is useful if you want to place several reservation forms on a single subpage (e.g. for different rooms) or if there are display problems with the “Code” block. Please note that an appropriate business account may be required to use the “embed” element on Squarespace.